Entries are OPEN for the Saturday, August 1st Credit Builder contest. Up to $5,000 awarded in site credits ($3,000 guaranteed). Entry fee is $50.
$3,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool*
1st = $1,000 2nd = $600
3rd = $500 4th = $400
5th = $300 6th = $200
* based on 66 entries.
Credits may be used on any DRF contest site.
Entries are OPEN for the Sunday, August 2nd NHC TOUR FREE contest. FOUR (4) NHC spots will be awarded. NHC Qualifiers receive a 4 night stay at Treasure Island and $400 travel. NHC TOUR points awarded. LIVE format. Must be NHC TOUR member. Go to www.nhcqualify.com.
Entries are OPEN for the Saturday, August 1st one-day qualifier to the Gulfstream Park $100,000 Raise Your Game event. Up to TWO $3,000 spots will be awarded (1 guaranteed). Entries are $80 each and are available at www.drfqualify.com.
Welcome to the Official Online Qualifying Site for the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC).
The BCBC is the most lucrative and exclusive live bankroll handicapping contest in the world. The BCBC has a $10,000 buy-in to participate. BCQualify.com is the exclusive and ‘Official Online Qualifying Site’ for the BCBC. Among the highlights of the BCBC:
- Cash prize pool of over $800,000 expected in 2015
- Two days of championship racing with first class amenities and access at the Breeders' Cup World Championships. A private players only room, lunch buffets each day, credentials, gifts and more.
- The BCBC Finals are at Keeneland Racecourse on October 30-31
- BCQualify.com is your best bet to earn a $10,000 BCBC entry fee for a fraction of the $10,000 buy-in price
- The past two BCBC champions have qualified on BCQualify.com
- The top 15 finishers in BCBC Finals also earn a spot in the 2016 DRF/NTRA National Handicapping Championship
2014 BCBC Results: There were a record 287 players and $730,000 in prize money at the 2014 BCBC at Santa Anita Park. Bob Traynor won the championship by turning his $7,500 bankroll into $71,000 – plus the $230,000 first prize - collecting $301! And Bob qualified on BCQualify.com, turning a $110 entry fee into $301,000. Paul Weizer won a total of $184,770 in an outstanding second place effort. In third place was another BCQualify.com entrant, John Conte, who won an impressive $124,958. More info can be found at http://www.breederscup.com/media-center/press-releases/2014-11-06
LIVE tournaments have been added to the BCBC schedule, please click for the LIVE EVENTS.
Check out the Schedule page for a list of online contests.
See About BCBC for rules and other information.
To get started, familiarize yourself with the sections located in the above menu bar. After that, check the contest schedule, and once you are ready to play, Purchase Entries.