The Saturday, May 28 ROUND 2 event is complete. SIX (6) BCBC packages will be awarded ($10,000 BCBC entry plus $500 travel). There is a 48 hour audit period and qualifiers will be notified via email. Thank you for playing.
NOTE: Beginning Sunday, May 30th, BCQualify events will be conducted on the new DRF Tournaments website at http://tournaments.drf.com. Low priced Feeder events will be conducted each week leading into a one-day qualifier. Tomorrow’s feeder has a $21 entry fee and the top 10% earn a $190 entry into the Sunday, June 5th one-day BCBC qualifier. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Welcome to the Official Online Qualifying Site for the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC).
The BCBC is the most lucrative and exclusive live bankroll handicapping contest in the world. The BCBC has a $10,000 buy-in to participate. BCQualify.com is the exclusive and ‘Official Online Qualifying Site’ for the BCBC. Among the highlights of the BCBC:
- Cash prize pool of over $800,000 expected in 2016
- Two days of championship racing with first class amenities and access at the Breeders' Cup World Championships. A private players only room, lunch buffets each day, credentials, gifts and more.
- The BCBC Finals are at Santa Anita Park on November 4th and 5th, 2016 and at select satellite locations.
- BCQualify.com is your best bet to earn a $10,000 BCBC entry fee for a fraction of the $10,000 buy-in price with weekly contests for BCBC qualifying entries.
- The top 15 finishers in BCBC Finals also earn a spot in the 2017 DRF/NTRA National Handicapping Championship
2015 BCBC Results: There were a record 322 players and $805,000 in prize money at the 2015 BCBC at Keeneland Race Course. Tommy Massis built his starting bankroll of $7,500 into $90,682 and when combined with the $230,000 first-place prize, he won the Championship with a total of $320,682! He also won a $25,000 interest in a West Point Thoroughbred horse. West Point Thoroughbreds is the Official Presenting Sponsor of the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge. David Kramer finished second, with $236,735 and a $10,000 interest in a West Point Thoroughbred horse. Rounding out the top three was John Gamane, with cash prize and earnings of $154,755. Each of the top 16 finishers (excluding one NHC dual-qualifier) were also awarded NHC seats. More information can be found at http://www.breederscup.com/media-center/press-releases.
LIVE tournaments have been added to the BCBC schedule, please click for the LIVE EVENTS.
Check out the Schedule page for a list of online contests.
See About BCBC for rules and other information.
To get started, familiarize yourself with the sections located in the above menu bar. After that, check the contest schedule, and once you are ready to play, Purchase Entries.