Sunday, May 31 will be the Round 2 Final. Only prequalified players from Round 1 may participate. EIGHT (8) $10,000 BCBC spots will be awarded in Round 2 (May 31). Emails will be sent on Wednesday. Races will be posted Thursday night. Selections will open Saturday night. Thank you for playing.
Entries are open for the Saturday, May 30th one-day NHC qualifier. Entries are $165 each. Up to FOUR NHC spots will be awarded (3 guaranteed). $500 travel and 4 night hotel included for qualifiers. Entries are available at www.nhcqualify.com.
Entries are open for the Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31 one-day qualifiers to the Santa Anita and Gulfstream Park $100,000 events. Up to THREE $5,000 Santa Anita spots and THREE $3,000 Gulfstream spots will be awarded (1 guaranteed each). Entries are $100 each. Qualifiers also receive a $500 travel allowance. LIVE format. Entries at www.drfqualify.com.
Welcome to the Official Online Qualifying Site for the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC).
The BCBC is the most lucrative and exclusive live bankroll handicapping contest in the world. The BCBC has a $10,000 buy-in to participate. BCQualify.com is the exclusive and ‘Official Online Qualifying Site’ for the BCBC. Among the highlights of the BCBC:
- Cash prize pool of over $800,000 expected in 2015
- Two days of championship racing with first class amenities and access at the Breeders' Cup World Championships. A private players only room, lunch buffets each day, credentials, gifts and more.
- The BCBC Finals are at Keeneland Racecourse on October 30-31
- BCQualify.com is your best bet to earn a $10,000 BCBC entry fee for a fraction of the $10,000 buy-in price
- The past two BCBC champions have qualified on BCQualify.com
- The top 15 finishers in BCBC Finals also earn a spot in the 2016 DRF/NTRA National Handicapping Championship
2014 BCBC Results: There were a record 287 players and $730,000 in prize money at the 2014 BCBC at Santa Anita Park. Bob Traynor won the championship by turning his $7,500 bankroll into $71,000 – plus the $230,000 first prize - collecting $301! And Bob qualified on BCQualify.com, turning a $110 entry fee into $301,000. Paul Weizer won a total of $184,770 in an outstanding second place effort. In third place was another BCQualify.com entrant, John Conte, who won an impressive $124,958. More info can be found at http://www.breederscup.com/media-center/press-releases/2014-11-06
LIVE tournaments have been added to the BCBC schedule, please click for the LIVE EVENTS.
Check out the Schedule page for a list of online contests.
See About BCBC for rules and other information.
To get started, familiarize yourself with the sections located in the above menu bar. After that, check the contest schedule, and once you are ready to play, Purchase Entries.