(November 27) Entries are open, races posted and updated pp’s available for the Saturday, November 29th credit builder contest. Entries are $25 each and players may purchase 2 entries. The credit prize pool is up to $10,000 ($2,500 first place). The prize pool has a minimum guarantee of $2,500 ($1,000 first place). See the HOW TO PLAY page for complete details. All prizes are awarded as site credits on BCQualify and NHCQualify. This is a LIVE format contest. Thank you for playing.
Entries are also open for the Saturday, November 29th one-day NHC contest. Entries are $165 each and up to FIVE NHC spots will be awarded (3 guaranteed). Details at www.nhcqualify.com.
Welcome to the Official Online Qualifying Site for the Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC).
The BCBC is the most lucrative and exclusive live bankroll handicapping contest in the world. The BCBC has a $10,000 buy-in to participate. BCQualify.com is the exclusive and ‘Official Online Qualifying Site’ for the BCBC. Among the highlights of the BCBC:
- Cash prize pool of over $800,000 expected in 2015
- Two days of championship racing with first class amenities and access at the Breeders' Cup World Championships. A private players only room, lunch buffets each day, credentials, gifts and more.
- The BCBC Finals are at Keeneland Racecourse on October 30-31
- BCQualify.com is your best bet to earn a $10,000 BCBC entry fee for a fraction of the $10,000 buy-in price
- The past two BCBC champions have qualified on BCQualify.com
- The top 15 finishers in BCBC Finals also earn a spot in the 2016 DRF/NTRA National Handicapping Championship
2014 BCBC Results: There were a record 287 players and $730,000 in prize money at the 2014 BCBC at Santa Anita Park. Bob Traynor won the championship by turning his $7,500 bankroll into $71,000 – plus the $230,000 first prize - collecting $301! And Bob qualified on BCQualify.com, turning a $110 entry fee into $301,000. Paul Weizer won a total of $184,770 in an outstanding second place effort. In third place was another BCQualify.com entrant, John Conte, who won an impressive $124,958. More info can be found at http://www.breederscup.com/media-center/press-releases/2014-11-06
LIVE tournaments have been added to the BCBC schedule, please click for the LIVE EVENTS (still TBD).
Check out the Schedule page for a list of online contests.
See About BCBC for rules and other information.
Check out Highlights for past contests, winners and more.
To get started, familiarize yourself with the sections located in the above menu bar. After that, check the contest schedule, and once you are ready to play, Purchase Entries.